Monday, April 18, 2011

French Country Kitchen



I love french country and
blue & white porcelain.


Francois' sus friend, Pierre,
came from Williams Sonoma.
He announces the plat du jour...
 when I remember to tell him.


My first rooster was the folk art wood shelf sitter.
I was really sick when I got him...
he never failed to make me smile.


The dijon table cloth came next,
a gift from my Mom,
with matching napkins.
Thanks Mom!


White painted cabinets, white tile, and wood floors.


Dijon yellow walls.


This room is one of my favorites.
It's light, bright, large,
full of color and happy.


It's the heart of our home...as it should be.


The nude bowl was another
gift from my Mom. 
I just love it! 





The crock with apples in the corner
was a special gift
handpainted by my grandmother.


There's no place like home.  ~Dorothy


Francois agrees!

1 comment:

I appreciate you visiting me and leaving a comment.
I try to reply to all of them. If you like what you see, please add yourself to my following. I will do the same in return. I love new friends!