Friday, March 11, 2011

A Moment of Contemplation


Anyone who has experienced a certain amount of loss in their life
has empathy for those who have experienced loss.
~Anderson Cooper






Bad things do happen; how I respond to them defines my character and the quality of my life. I can choose to sit in perpetual sadness, immobilized by the gravity of my loss, or I can choose to rise from the pain and treasure the most precious gift I have - life itself.
~Walt Anderson






 
Do not measure your loss by itself; if you do, it will seem intolerable;
but if you will take all human affairs into account
you will find that some comfort is to be derived from them.
~Saint Basil








Healing and love for those dealing with loss and pain tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you visiting me and leaving a comment.
I try to reply to all of them. If you like what you see, please add yourself to my following. I will do the same in return. I love new friends!