Wednesday, February 16, 2011

We've gone to the dogs


Blue eyes and I have two dogs. One is a Chihuahua and one is Shih Tzu. Both are male.
We also have four granddogs. They are all family too.
I thought I'd share them and some of my favorite pics of them.
Please allow me to introduce you to them.


This is Jaden on the day we got him. Adorable.


There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face.  ~Ben Williams



 

All grown up...and still adorable. 



Snore. He's getting older now and sleeps more.
Shhhhh, don't wake him.


This is Riley. He's sweet but he warms up slowly to new people.
He hates hats so take yours off before he sees it.


This is our granddog, Banky. She is older than dirt, and sweeter than the angels...


...and her brother, our granddog, Tucker.
Grammy adores Tuck. He is a wild man and is always thrilled to see you.



Tuck again. Isn't he cute?


This is our granddog, Cooper. He's a daddy's boy and he is Riley's son.
He does not like to spend the night away from home...ever.


Lastly, but never least, this is Trinity. She's a bit shy and she's her mommy's girl.



This is not Tucker but I could not resist. Tucker would look so cute in it for Halloween.


He loves too dress up with Mom & Dad.


He's all about bundling up to go deer hunting.


If you are a dog and your owner suggests that you wear a sweater... suggest that he wear a tail.  ~Fran Lebowitz



Tuck LOVES the water but can't swim a lick...drops like a stone to the bottom. 

The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog.  ~Ambrose Bierce



This is Bailey. He's Riley's son too. He lives with Blue Eyes parental units.


This is a paper mache Haley that my middle daughter, Chelle, made for me years ago.



Haley was a Chiweinie that I loved for 18 years.
Both Haleys were dear to me but both were tattered and tired,
All I have left of them both now are photos.
Kisses for you both.

Kisses for each of you. I love you.
  
Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.  ~Roger Caras


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you visiting me and leaving a comment.
I try to reply to all of them. If you like what you see, please add yourself to my following. I will do the same in return. I love new friends!