Monday, February 7, 2011

New To Blogging

Hi all! My name is Janie.

I'm new to the blogging world. Well, I better revise that. I'm new writing in it...not reading it. I have LOTS of blogs I love to read. Once I learn how, I'll share them all with you too. Please be patient with me as I learn the writing side of it. I am open to and welcome all hints, tips, and advice as I get started. If you know it, please share it. 

Let me start off by sharing some things about me. I'm married to a wonderful man with a contagiously hearty deep laugh and some gorgeous big blue eyes. I mention these because they are the first things I noticed about him when I met him. I am lucky to have won his heart but he is also lucky to have won mine. It's a win-win situation for us both.

Blue eyes and I have four beautiful children. Three daughters and a son. Our oldest daughter is thirty and our youngest will be three soon. Wide age gap isn't it? Let's just say that an empty nest didn't agree with me. I would have a house full if I could get blue eyes to go along with me. I appreciate all the little things so much more as I have aged. Children included.  

My interests are very diverse. I love decorating and I can't remember a time that it didn't interest me. I love design, interior and exterior. I love romance, shabby chic, french country, and oriental. I'm interested in geneology, my ancestors, my roots. I love history. I've always been drawn to Egyptian history. I'm fascinated by photographs. They seem to capture a moment in time. I'm interested in science and never tire of learning more. I love to read and lean more toward non-fiction these days.

I look forward to getting to know each of you too and sharing the things we have in common.

1 comment:

  1. You go girl!!! I was thinking about kicking one of these off again. And this just gave me the nudge to do it. :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you visiting me and leaving a comment.
I try to reply to all of them. If you like what you see, please add yourself to my following. I will do the same in return. I love new friends!