Thursday, May 19, 2011

Voila!

Looking for the out of the ordinary?


I'm in love with this chair.

Look at her soft curves...


Isn't she beautiful?


Her detail is captivating


She reminds me of a much loved crazy quilt


She's sold at a wonderful place called Voila.

The have all kinds of wonderful goodies.

This light fixture is incredible...

....and fun to boot



Voila says they sell "art for the modern eye"

I'm going to have to agree 


Striking and unique



Wouldn't these hands be wonderful on a rustic farm table ?


Could you pass the bread please



These would make great bookends


Check them out...

...you are sure to be pleased







No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you visiting me and leaving a comment.
I try to reply to all of them. If you like what you see, please add yourself to my following. I will do the same in return. I love new friends!