Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mothers Day

Some mothers are kissing mothers
and some are scolding mothers,
but it is love just the same,
and most mothers kiss and scold together. 
~Pearl S. Buck

The heart of a mother is a deep abyss
at the bottom of which
you will always find forgiveness. 
~Honoré de Balzac


When you are a mother,
you are never really alone in your thoughts. 
A mother always has to think twice,
once for herself and
once for her child. 
~Sophia Loren


There is an instinct in a woman
to love most her own child -
and an instinct to make any child
who needs her love, her own. 
~Robert Brault



I love my mother as the trees
love water and sunshine -
she helps me grow, prosper,
and reach great heights. 
~Terri Guillemets



Happy Mothers Day Mom,
I love you!









2 comments:

  1. Janie, I appreciate your visiting me at Southern Lagniappe, and taking the time to leave a comment. I'm so glad it led me here to your pretty blog.

    I loved your Mother's Day message and sweet pictures ... and I'm sure it meant a lot to your Mom.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you visiting me and leaving a comment.
I try to reply to all of them. If you like what you see, please add yourself to my following. I will do the same in return. I love new friends!