Wednesday, April 13, 2011

In Love With A Frenchman


We were introduced by two wonderful friends.


I've shared my heart with him since that  first day.


He makes me smile


He tells me that laughter is good for the soul.


He can make a mundane day better,
with just a glance.


He reminds me to have fun and humor.


He is my muse...my inspiration


His name is Fabulous Francois.






 Isn't he adorable?

He's the inspiration for our kitchen
and breakfast room.

Come back and see him...
He'll take you on a tour, another day.





1 comment:

  1. Sweet. Don't know if you are still blogging, Janie...? I just found you. I too am in love with a Frenchman -- 22 years and counting. Check it out here: http://lovingafrenchman.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you visiting me and leaving a comment.
I try to reply to all of them. If you like what you see, please add yourself to my following. I will do the same in return. I love new friends!