Monday, April 25, 2011

Eye Candy

Marie Antoinette

You've got to love a good period movie...


Hair piled high and falling in curls...


Beautiful fabrics playing with light... 


Palest of skin...perfect, without flaw


Captivating the mystery of history


Enticing the media with it's eye candy





Fans, feathers, feminity...woohoo


Girl time. Girl talk.





Let's not forget those shoes...
Lots and lots of shoes.


Gorgeous, one-of-a kind shoes.. 


Did anyone else see these converse sneakers under the table?
I thought I was seeing things at first...
and then I found this image...
Sofia is toying with us girls.


I covet the fans.
They are gorgeous!


Can't you just see me chasing the toddlers
around the house with my fan to cool off?
It could work...


I might as well have a few petticoats
 too to go with them...


I'll skip the table of sweets,
but a maid would be a sweet treat occasionally


Enough said.


Love the blue ribbons


Blue room


Dripping gold


Crystal chandeliers


Yards and yards of fabulous fabrics


I love this movie for the images
and all the thoughts and feelings they
conjure up within me
A magical time in history in many ways
What do you think?




No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you visiting me and leaving a comment.
I try to reply to all of them. If you like what you see, please add yourself to my following. I will do the same in return. I love new friends!