Monday, February 7, 2011

Pretty In Pink


Got the new House Beautiful Magazine for March 2011 today. The theme this month is "The Power of Pink". Woohoo! A topic that's right up my alley. I love the color pink. Salmon, bubblegum, ballet slipper, cerise, blush...The only color I love more than pink is blue. My two older girls used to tell me I'd like anything in blue or pink...maybe. Okay, probably.


This month they've got  articles titled "The Best Pink Paints" & "Fifty Ways To Go Pink" . Gorgeous pink rooms. Crystal Chandeliers. The bath of the month in Dallas is to die for. If you are a fan of pink, like I am, it's worth taking a look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you visiting me and leaving a comment.
I try to reply to all of them. If you like what you see, please add yourself to my following. I will do the same in return. I love new friends!